|Illustration from annemie.com|
All money raised at the event will directly fund art- and sustainability-related community outreach initiatives in and around Redwood.
The day-long festival will featuring live performances by local and regional bands, a gallery showcasing artwork by painters, sculptors, photographers, and more, booths featuring art and handmade items for sale, tours of the Better Farm campus, information about Better Farm and betterArts summer 2013 programming, arts and crafts for kids (and adults!), freshly prepared food, a refreshments tent, and more!
Overnight accommodations are available as follows:
- Camping (porta potties available) $10/night/person
- Bunk in shared room $20/night/person
- Private room $42/night
Seeking Vendors, Volunteers, Artists, Performers, and Sponsors
- VENDORS: We are currently looking for vendors who would like to set up a table at this event for informational purposes or to sell goods. A one-day vendor's pass is $15. Please contact us at email@example.com or call (315) 482-2536.
- VOLUNTEERS: We need people's help setting up, breaking down, running the refreshments tent, cooking, working in the gallery, and more. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARTISTS: Individuals who would like to put their artwork up in the gallery for sale are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com for the appropriate paperwork. There is no fee to hang your pieces, but betterArts does reserve the right to a 15-percent commission on all sold art.
- PERFORMERS: Bands, singer-songwriters, storytellers, and other performers are invited to participate in the festivities. We have a small stage in the Art Barn's gallery space and a larger outdoor stage on the second-floor deck overlooking a natural amphitheater. If you are interested in performing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 482-2536.
- SPONSORS: Sponsors will have their names or business logos included in all press materials and prominently displayed at the event. Sponsorship levels begin at $50. Please contact Nicole Caldwell at email@example.com or (315) 482-2536 to learn more about becoming a sponsor.